> Job Listings
> Job Description
Operations Analyst 1 - Suicide Prevention
Under limited supervision, perform duties for the DBHDD Suicide Prevention program including fiscal management, data management and program management in selected community based projects
- Serve as job expert or organizational resource in assigned areas, including program areas
- Administer the program processes and the provision of technical accounting, secretarial and clerical support of the assigned areas
- Conduct and coordinate financial, personnel, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning
- Research background data in preparation for meetings and conferences and provide supervisor with appropriate resource information
- Monitor and ensure compliance with business systems, policies and procedures
- Plan, develop and monitor a variety of activities in support of the unit or department's operation
- Maintain a consistent, high quality, customer-focused orientation when conducting business and providing services or products to clients, the general public and other external customers and partners
- Perform other duties as assigned
Completion of a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university OR one year of experience in the lower level or position equivalent OR four years of related experience
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Masters degree from an accredited college or university in a related field
Experience in community training and prevention work
Experience with coalition building and/or community organization
Experience using SPSS
In addition to a competitive salary (), we offer a generous benefits package that includes a flexible schedule, training opportunities, employee retirement plan, deferred compensation, 12 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, dental, vision, long term care, and life insurance.
This position is a pay grade 12 on the statewide salary plan.
This position is located in downtown Atlanta.
A sprawling metropolis of over four million people today, metro Atlanta has the vibrancy of the world’s great urban centers combined with the Southern charm of small town centers such as Roswell and Decatur. Here you’ll find historic sites from the Civil War through the Civil Rights era, as well as world-class shopping, entertainment, and nightlife.
We're located across from Underground Atlanta. Parking is nearby as well as direct access to MARTA's rail and bus system.
Come to Georgia's capital city and experience first-hand our historic charm and hospitality.
Please email your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
To ensure proper routing/handling of your credentials, copy/paste or type the following title in the subject line of your email: Operations Analyst 1 - Suicide Prevention If you are currently employed by DBHDD, please include "Internal Employee" in the subject line as well.
You may be subject to a Drug Screen. You may be required to submit fingerprints to check for the existence of Criminal History Record Information through the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You do have the right to challenge the contents of any Criminal History that is located, should you choose to do so.
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities provides services to ensure the health and welfare of Georgians. As an employee of DBHDD, in the event of an identified emergency you may be required, as a term and condition of employment, to assist in meeting the emergency responsibilities of the department.