> Job Listings
> Job Description
Provider Enrollment Specialist - HOURLY
This is an hourly position with no benefits available in the Provider Network Management Division.
- Reviews and analyzes applications submitted to the Department to provide Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities services based on established criteria
- Inputs provider application information into Provider Network management section database system, updating as needed
- Maintains knowledge of current Behavioral Health, Developmental Disabilities and Medicaid policies and procedures as it related to the enrollment of DBHDD providers
- Provides consultation and technical assistance to potential and current DBHDD providers, the public and other DBHDD staff regarding the application process and services available
- Conducts consultation with other offices and agencies regarding the processing and approval of providers of DBHDD services
- Attendance at, and occasional facilitation of, scheduled trainings and meetings regarding provision of services for approved and potential providers
Completion of 90 quarter hours (60 semester hours) at an accredited college or university and four years of related experience OR a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university and two years of related experience OR Masters degree in a related field from an accredited college or university OR two years of experience at the lower level of position equivalent
- Completion of a Masters degree in a field such as Social Work, Public Health, Public Administration or a closely related field
- Experience in Medicaid policy and procedures related to the Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Disabilities
- Behavioral healthcare and/or developmental disabilities administrative experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Skills to create and interpret graphs, charts, presentations and spreadsheets
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation skills and strong customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task
$25.00 / hour. This is an hourly position with no benefits associated.
This position is located in downtown Atlanta.
A sprawling metropolis of over four million people today, metro Atlanta has the vibrancy of the world’s great urban centers combined with the Southern charm of small town centers such as Roswell and Decatur. Here you’ll find historic sites from the Civil War through the Civil Rights era, as well as world-class shopping, entertainment, and nightlife.
We're located across from Underground Atlanta. Parking is nearby as well as direct access to MARTA's rail and bus system.
Come to Georgia's capital city and experience first-hand our historic charm and hospitality.
Please email your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
To ensure proper routing/handling of your credentials, copy/paste or type the following title in the subject line of your email: Provider Enrollment Specialist - HOURLY If you are currently employed by DBHDD, please include "Internal Employee" in the subject line as well. If you are an employee currently working in a unit that is closing, please follow the instructions in the gray box below.
Special Instructions for employees affected by closures at SWSH & CSH’s Craig Center
*AFFECTED EMPLOYEES MUST COMPLETE THIS STEP*
Follow the directions to apply for this job as listed above. However, be sure to include either SWSH, Craig, or Warm Springs, depending on which applies to you, along with Internal Employee and the Job Title.
"Provider Enrollment Specialist - HOURLY – Internal SWSH Employee" or
"Provider Enrollment Specialist - HOURLY – Internal Craig Employee"
ALSO complete the information at this link: Affected Employee Link
You may be subject to a Drug Screen. You may be required to submit fingerprints to check for the existence of Criminal History Record Information through the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You do have the right to challenge the contents of any Criminal History that is located, should you choose to do so.
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities provides services to ensure the health and welfare of Georgians. As an employee of DBHDD, in the event of an identified emergency you may be required, as a term and condition of employment, to assist in meeting the emergency responsibilities of the department.