The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD), is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Team Facilitator at West Central Georgia Regional Hospital (please visit http://www.wcgrh.org/ for more information about the hospital).
Counsel with emphasis on prevention and/or behavior modification. Work with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental health. May help individuals deal with addictions and substance abuse; family, parenting, and marital problems; suicide; stress management; problems with self-esteem; and issues associated with aging and mental and emotional health. May serve as team leader and/or supervise lower level staff.
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
1. Performs job responsibilities with minimal supervision
2. Serves as job expert or organization resource in assigned areas
3. Act as client advocate in order to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
4. Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, and tests
5. Counsel clients in individual and group sessions to help them overcome dependencies, recover from illness, and adjust to life
6. Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge
7. Evaluate clients' physical or mental condition based on review of client information
8. Maintain confidentiality of records relating to client's treatment
9. May supervise professional staff and/or support level staff
10. Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan
11. Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports
Shift: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm